Prawn Thai Green Curry
• 2 Tblsp oil
• 1 red onion, sliced
• ½ red pepper, sliced
• ½ green pepper, sliced
• 1 tsp crushed garlic
• 1 tsp minced ginger
• 400g Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Meat
• 2-3 tsp Thai green curry paste or to taste
• 2 cups seafood or vegetable stock
• 1 x 400 ml tin coconut cream
• Fresh coriander to garnish
- Heat oil in a heavy based pan and sauté onion, peppers, garlic and ginger with Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Meat until fragrant and prawns are turning pink.
- Remove from the pan, add curry paste to the pan with stock and coconut cream, bring to the simmer.
- Add prawn and vegetables back and simmer 2-3 minutes until prawns are cooked.
- To serve spoon prawn curry over rice and garnish with fresh coriander sprigs.