Lemon Garlic Prawn Kebabs
• 1Kg Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets
• 5 lemons, thinly sliced and halved
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 1/5 cup unsalted butter, melted
• 1/5 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 5 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 tsp dried thyme
• 1 tsp dried basil
• 3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 20 minutes to avoid them from burning on the grill.
- To Marinade: Place thawed Shore Mariner prawn cutlets in a large bowl. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Stir in lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme and basil until fragrant, about 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Then, pour the sauce onto the prawn cutlets. Toss to coat, cover and place in refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
- To Cook: Preheat grill at medium heat. Thread marinated prawn cutlets and lemon halves onto skewers. Then, place skewers onto the grill and grill each side for about 3-4 minutes or until flesh turns white. Serve prawn kebabs immediately, or brushed with butter mixture and garnished with parsley, if desired.