Prawn Saganaki with Feta and Tomato
• 1 red onion, halved & thinly sliced
• 125ml white wine
• 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
• 2 Tbsp tomato paste
• 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
• 250g small cherry tomatoes
• 500g Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets
• 75g feta, crumbled
• Crusty bread, to serve
• Mixed salad leaves, to serve
• Olive oil spray
*Optional to add in chopped salary, diced carrots or other vegetables
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Cook onion, stirring for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Then, add the wine and simmer for 2 minutes or until reduced by half. Add the tomato and simmer for 10 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
- Spread the tomato mixture over the base of a 1.5L capacity ovenproof dish. Top with Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets and feta. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Divide among serving dishes. Top with parsley and serve with crusty bread and salad. (Tips: Also great served over rice. For an extra kick, add a dash of chilli.)