Grilled Basa with Coconut Lime Sauce
• 20ml rice bran oil
• 4 x portions of Shore Mariner Basa Fillets
(lightly floured & seasoned with salt & pepper)
• 150 ml coconut cream
• 2 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
• 2 kaffir lime leaves, slivered
• 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
• 1 tsp fish sauce
• 2 tsp chopped coriander
• Zest of ½ a lime
- Pre heat the oven grill.
- Heat a fry pan and add oil, lightly color both sides of Shore Mariner Basa Fillets, then place under the grill until cooked, approx 6 minutes.
- Put all ingredients (except coriander and zest) into a small saucepan; bring to the boil and turn down to simmer until reduced by 1/2.
- Remove from heat and add the coriander and zest.
- To serve, place the Basa on a plate with a little of the sauce over the top and accompany with steamed rice and wilted greens.